Sunday, December 4, 2016

And We're Live!

Hello Ladies!
I loved getting together this past Saturday for breakfast and lively discussions! I'm not sure what form  and journey this blog will take. For now I'm going to localize possible actions for us and filter the information from Pantsuit Nation. I'll also try to type up what we talk about at our "meetings."

For now I (Laura) am the only one that can write blog posts. You can comment in the comments section. If any one wants to contribute to the blog we can work something out to get it in.

For those that have a smart phone, there is an app called "Newsify." If you download it you can add this blog and you will get notifications when something new comes up. I'm sure there are other apps that do that so you can use which ever one works best for you.
***I just noticed that the picture I chose for out background is the old post office. I took it way before He Who Must Not Be Named had his hands on it.

2 comments:

  1. I'll will not be at the Connie Schultz event because of a grandchilds Christmas concert.
    To contact our senators use their emails. According to Sherrod Brown sealed letters take time because they must go through security. Www.brown.senate.gov/contact Phone 202-224-2315
    448 Russell Senate Office Building Washington, D.C.. 20510
    Rob Portman www.portman.senate.gov/contact Phone 202-224-3353

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 448 address is Portmans. It didn't show it under his info.

    ReplyDelete